9/06/2021

Bugs and Kisses

Happy Labor Day!  I have a full week of posts for you this week.  I had several occasions for cards this week and have been quite busy that last two days making them!  To start I have this thinking of you card featuring one of the new stamp sets from Lil' Bluebird Designs.

That little frog is just too cute!  I suppose he is the kisses in the "Bugs and Kisses".  I made this card using the September 1 sketch at Splitcoaststampers.  I was a Guest Designer for this challenge earlier in the year and one thing I discovered - having a sketch makes designing a card go much faster!

I picked my paper first so I would know what colors to use.  I just needed to include a green for my frog.  I colored the images with Prismacolors (listed below).  These images are fairly small so I thought the pencils would be easier than markers and they were.  The pencils allowed me to give shading in the tiny spaces.

That's my card for now.  I'll have another one for you this evening!

Products used:

  • Stamps and Dies: Lil' Bluebird Designs Love Bugs
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Stitched Circles, Stitched Scalloped Squares
  • Paper: Queen & Co Fruit Stand, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
  • Prismacolor Pencils: PC915, PC916, PC921, PC1005, PC911, PC989, PC903, PC919

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment