9/08/2021

Rosh Hashana Card

I was invited to spend Monday evening with friends and celebrate Rosh Hashana with them.  My friend is an excellent cook and we had quite the feast!  We have done this for several years and I always make her a card.  It can be quite the adventure trying to find stamps for Jewish holidays, so I get creative with the images.  Since apples and honey are traditional for Rosh Hashana I often use those images.


This card was inspired by one I saw on Facebook by
Karen Ann Rees Freiberg in the Stamps of Life Fan page.  It uses the Apple Fold-It and circle dies to create the apple slices.

I drew in the seeds and then colored the honey with a Copic marker.  To give them shine I covered the honey in Crystal Effects (Glossy Accents).  I had a sentiment set from CAS-ual Fridays that I used for the banner and inside.  It says "Wishing you peace, happiness and prosperity."

Products used:

  • Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Shalom
  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Apple Fold-It
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Real Read, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
  • Markers: Copic Y26

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment