9/07/2021

Clean and Simple Color Challenge

This week's color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches give us a new hostess for the month (Jenny) and new colors!  They are Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Polished Pink.  Two lovely soft blue/greens and a bright pop of pink.

I made two of these card because I messed up the first one!  The second I made first but when I went to cut out the panel for the inset I realized that it looked off center and the vase was just too high.  It looked fine on the plain card though.

This card was super fast to create; there is very little shading in the coloring so making another that was how I has envisioned it wasn't a problem.  I used three panels of the Soft Succulent under the scalloped panel to raise it and give just a hint of color.

 

Products used:

  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life Flowers2share
  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Scallpoed Rectangles
  • Cardstock: Basic White, Soft Succulent
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends - Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen; Copics - N0, N1

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments: