3/01/2021

TSOL Card Kit Dragonflies Slimline Card

This evening I have a card made using the February card kit from The Stamps of Life.  I'm not a kit person (usually) but I have made an exception here.

I have the coordinating stamp and die sets from their Die Hard Club, so when the kit came out with additional stamps and dies, plus paper and embellishments I couldn't resist.  It seems dragonflies are everywhere recently, but I find these ones particularly cute.

TSOL kits come with an idea card, but they are not the "this kit makes these 12 cards" type of kit.  More of a "here's what you could do" kit.  No card bases, no instructions - just coordinating products, cardstock and some ideas.  This card kit has made me a fan of kits!

The colors were so close to the colors for this week's Splitcoaststampers challenge colors I decided to use the kit and my dies.  No coloring here - I cut the dragonflies from the patterned paper.

The most time consuming part was deciding on the design.  I used two of their slimline dies for my layout.

This will be going to a close friend who also makes cards.  But she has limited space and time, and will NOT color a card - she hates it.  Everything is die cut or punched out with the occasional sentiment stamped.  Her birthday is later this month and I know she will appreciate this card!

Products used:  All products The Stamps of Life

  • Dies: Dragonflies2stamp, Moredragonflies2stamp, Scalloped Slimline Card set, Stitched Square Slimline Drop-in
  • Cardstock: Guava, Sunshine
  • Paper: Take it Easy (Kit)
  • Embellishments: Take it Easy (Kit)

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment