3/18/2021

Whimiscal Flowers Birthday Card

Team O has another challenge this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I chose the bottom row across - Die Cuts, Flowers and Slim Line Card.


 
These dies are so bold and fun that I knew they needed some bright, bold colors.  I picked out my background pattern paper first and then found some bright solids to go with them.  I added just a touch of ink around the edges to give a little shading and a bit of washi tape.

Die cut cards like this are fairly quick to make - once you have the layout and colors decided (seriously that can take the most time!)

Products used: (all The The Stamps of Life)

  • Dies: Spring Flowers, Floral Slim Line Panel
  • Paper: Thanks, Spring Basics

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment