3/22/2021

Flowers for Your Birthday Front Flap Card

This week I'm the color challenge hostess at Splitcoaststampers.  I wanted some fresh, spring colors so I chose Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather; dots are my dessert option.  These are very floral colors to me and a friend who loves to garden has her birthday next week.

I also know she loves when I make fun fold or interactive cards for her.  This card is made with a die from the Stamps of Life.  It is a long die when assembled for the card - 11 inches!  So you need to cut this blade up to ensure you get the correct cut.  From there you just cut the layering pieces and assemble. It actually is quite easy.

My inspiration for the colors came from some enamel dots I received in one of their card kits (I knew I'd be able to get dessert in that way!)  Since I used a Stamps of Life polka dot paper , I substituted Stamps of Life cardstock for the Granny Apple Green (TSOL Apple Green) and Pineapple Punch (TSOL Lemonade).  Substitutions like this are allowed; we want everyone to play and not everyone has Stampin' Up! colors.

The graphic above links to the challenge - we would love to have you join us this week.

Products used:

  • Die: The Stamps of Life Drop-in A2 Floral Happy Birthday
  • Cardstock and paper: TSOL Spring Basics, Lemonade, Apple Green, SU Highland Heather

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment