3/16/2021

Watercolor Flowers

Time for another color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  This post will be short as I have been up late trying to schedule my vaccine.  No availability yet, but hopefully soon.  (And nothing like waiting until the last minute to do my post - LOL!)

 


This card was very quick to make.  I decided upon using watercolor (or dyes, rather) since the style of stamps is loose and  sketchy.  Made a mask of the large flower so I could make the column up the side with the greenery behind them.

I used re-inkers in the challenge colors and at the end flicked some of the Pear Pizzazz to add interest to the background. 

I hope you will join us this week - the colors are beautiful!  Now it's time to go to bed.

Products used:

  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life Flowers2layer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody, So Saffron
  • Paper: Strathmore Mixed Media

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love those happy flowers Jeanne and the way you made a border with them. The splatters add so much movement to the design - I love it! Hope you caught up on your beauty sleep! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! I can feel the breeze of spring on this card! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete