7/03/2018

A Happy Hello

Happy Tuesday!  I have some exciting news - for me anyway.  Today mark's my first day hosting the challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches blog.  I will be the hostess for the month of July!
For this week's colors I chose:
The card is created mainly with die cuts.  The only stamping is the wood grain on the birdhouse.  I used sponge daubers and ink to add a bit of dimension to the various die cut pieces.

Please join us this week for the challenge.  We would love to see your creations!

Dies:  MFT Birds of a Feather, Stitched Frames
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Soft Suede
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather


Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. The cute birdie must love "living" in that colourful bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweseome card, Jeanne! Love the texture on the birdhouse and the sponging on the bird. Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete