6/22/2020

You're my Gnomie

Gnomes are everywhere these days (or so it seems) and while I really didn't need a new stamp set featuring them, I couldn't resist this one from My Favorite Things.
I colored this for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.  The colors are Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Terracotta Tile and So Saffron.  I had a few images in the running for my card but ultimately decided on this one because I thought the coloring would go a bit faster than another I had picked out.

I masked this to combine two images (the gnome and house) and used my Scan 'n Cut to to cut it out.

It is mostly Copic markers; I added just a touch of pencils to a few spots for definition. My panel behind the house is blended using brushes with the Saffron and Berry.  I used Birch tree die cuts to make a small forest.  This set is adorable and to make things even better it comes with gnome puns.  I can't wait to make more cards with it!

Stamps: Hanging with My Gnomies
Dies: Scan 'n Cut, Cottage Cutz Stitched Squares, Stitched Rectangles and Polar Bears w/Birch Trees, MFT Stitched Square Frames
Ink: So Saffron, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide,  Memento Black, Sahara Sand
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Terracotta Tile, Berry Burst
Markers: Copics and Stampin' Blends - Tranquil Tide BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78; So Saffron Light & Dark, YR30; Berry Burst RV13, RV17, RV19; Terracotta Tile Calypso Coral Light & Dark, R02; Door E33, E35, E37; House W00, W0, W01, W02, W03; Stones N0, N1, N3; Skin & Hair E00, E11, E50, E35, E37, E39; Mossy Meadow Ligh & Dark
Prismacolor Pencils: PC1070, PC1072, PC1074, PC1032, PC1033, PC 947, PC943, PC1027, PC 105, PC140

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment