6/02/2020

Put Your Party Hat On!

Happy Tuesday!  Today's card is for the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  At first I was a really challenged by these colors - I kept wanting to use an image that needed a fourth or fifth color.  And the challenge rules in this challenge say "no" to other colors (other than a neutral black, gray or brown) so I couldn't add anything else.

After playing around with several stamp sets I decided on this one.  The mice are perfect for it even though I had to resist a very strong urge to use pink in their ears!

This simple card that was quick to color and assemble.  Now I just have to find someone to give it to!

https://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-373-colours.html


Stamps: My Favorite Things It's A Mice Time to Celebrate
Dies: MFT Stitched Scalloped Edges
Markers: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Blends Crumb Cake Light & Dark, E40, E41; Pear Pizzazz - G20, YG61, YG63; Pool Party - Stampin' Blends Pool Party Light & Dark, BG10

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

2 comments: