6/23/2020

A Fabulous Floral Card

Today's card is for the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week.
The sketch posted:
The sketch this week perplexed me at first.  I tried a few things before landing on this card.  I masked off the stripes and stamped the foliage.  Then I stamped and die cut the rose.  The sentiment is hot foiled to the card.  (LOVE the Spellbinders Glimmer System!)

This stamp set is a three step set and it did take me some trial and error to come up with a color combo for the rose that I liked with the greens I used in this layout.

Stamps: All Things Fabulous Bundle, All Things Fabulous (stamps only)
Dies: Fabulous Florals (dies only), Stitched Rectangles
Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Poppy Parade, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely STUNNING Jeanne! I need to try something similar. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jeanne!! Love the design and the colors combination!

    ReplyDelete