9/05/2022

Apple-solutely Awesome

Hi everyone - I'm back after taking a week off.  I had a large event on the 27th and just didn't have time to make cards that weekend or schedule posts for the week.  But I'm back with a fun pop-up card using some new Lawn Fawn goodies!

This card is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week.  The colors of Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade and Garden Green with "Fall" for dessert seemed made for these stamps and dies.  I used Copic markers to color match the challenge colors along with allowed neutrals of browns and navy.

For pop-up boxes and cards like this I color a lot of elements and then play with their placement after I construct the box.  If I have extra I just keep them with the stamps for later use.

Here are some additional views of the box.

 

Products used:

  • Stamps / dies: Lawn Fawn Apple-Solutely Awesome, Dandy Day
  • Die: Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-Up and Platform Pop-Up Add-On
  • Cardstock / Paper: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Regals DSP
  • Markers: Mice - W0, W1, W2, W3, R20; Tree - E31, E34, E35, E37; Apple & Leaves - R20, R22, R24, R27, YG61, YG63, YG67; Cider - Y21, Y26, Y19; Overalls - B34, B37; Basket - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment