9/19/2022

Ghouls Just Wanna have Fun

My card today is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  The colors this week are Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather with "sparkle" for dessert.

I admit that I completely CASE'd this card from the Queen and Co. site.  It did take me awhile to finish though.  Since it was for a color challenge I couldn't add colors which limited my patterned paper selection.  And no orange for Halloween can be hard!

I have a tip for creating the shaker.  Queen and Co. has shaped foam shapes for their shakers.  This is great but the white of the foam can be pretty obvious depending on the colors of the shaker.  To avoid this you can color the edges with a marker.  Here I used a black Copic to color the edges.

Products used:

  • Shaker kit: Queen & Co. Spooktacular
  • Dies: Queen & Co. Foundations 8
  • Paper: Variety of Queen & Co. and Stampin' Up!
  • Accessories: Queen & Co shaker elements and buttons

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment