9/13/2022

Color and Sketch Challenge Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  Today I've combined the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches with the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  The colors this week are Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Rich Razzleberry with Nature as dessert.

I admit I was a bit stumped at first with all the green but decided to go with some adorable cacti from My Favorite Things.

I colored the cacti with an under layer of Stampin' Blends in Soft Succulant Light and then added shading with Prismacolor Pencils.

The right panel is dry embossed with an old Stampin' Up! embossing folder.

Products used:

  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Let's Stick Together
  • Dies: Seasonal Labels
  • Coloring Mediums: Stampin' Blends Soft Succulent Light, Ric Razzleberry Light; Prismacolor Pencils PC1020, PC1021, PC907, PC995
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! retired embossing folder, linen thread

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'




post signature

3 comments:

  1. So happy and fun! Love the embossing on the background and those succulents are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cacti are too cute! Love the embossed detail too - beautifully CAS Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is absolutely awesome, Jeanne! It's a both a classy and an adorable design. I love the embossed panel and the cute cacti.

    ReplyDelete