9/20/2022

Pumkin Kisses Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday!  My card today is for the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  The colors at first reminded me of Christmas but I thought I'd go for an autumn theme.  I'm not quite ready for holiday cards yet!


To get the variety of colors on this stamp I used markers and my stamping platform.  I colored the stems first and stamped.  Then I cleaned the stamps and used the coral and then the merlot.  It is not a difficult technique with the help of a stamping platform but you need to use regular water based markers.  Alcohol ink dries too quickly to stay wet on the stamp.  and with regular markers if the ink does start to dry you can breathe heavily on the stamp to reactivate the ink.  (Yes I looked a little weird breathing on my stamp!)

Products used:

  • Stamps: Fun Stampers Journey Pumpkin Kisses, Martha's Pumpkins (with matching dies)
  • Dies: Queen & Co. Simple Borders
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Timber 3D Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment: