9/06/2022

Color Challenge Tuesday

It's a new month of challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches and we have a great color combo to start off the month.

These bright colors made me think of flowers and birds.  Since I just got this fun birdie die from Spellbinders I decided to go with a feathered friend so I could use  my new stuff!  I cut everything form white cardstock and used the ink colors to add shading to the pieces.

I added interest to the background by using a woodgrain embossing folder.  The sentiment from a pre-printed sentiment pack from Simon Says Stamp.  These can make putting together a card extremely easy!

I'm also entering my card in the current Sisterhood of Crafters challenge to "Frame It".

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Sweet Birdie, MFT Single Stitch Rectangle Frames
  • Ink: Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody
  • Accessories: Glossy Dots Assortment, 3D Timber Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love your wee birdie card it's so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and adorable and colorful birdie! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood (you should enter it at Can You Handle The Pressure too)1
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so so cute, Jeanne! I love that birdie and the white frame is a great addition. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne the detail on that sweet birdie is adorable - love the bold white-on-black sentiment and the way you used the frame and texture to add interest to the white space too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the challenge's colors! This colorful birdie is adorable. I love how it pops against the all white background

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely, simple design card, love it!

    ReplyDelete