8/22/2022

Found My Lost Salt Shaker

Today's color challenge at Splitcoaststampers is the one that inspired all my cards this month.  Karen picked the colors Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party and Blushing Bride.  Her dessert?  Music!  

 

If you haven't guessed by now - my cards were inspired by Jimmy Buffett!  I confess, I'm a parrot head!  I've been to more of his concerts than I can count.

The inspiration for this card is fairly obvious - "Margaritaville". 

Last week was inspired by the song "Duke's on Sunday" - a song about chillin' at a popular Waikiki restaurant on the beach.  It's a great place to people watch and enjoy the sunset.  The week before was "Fins" - a song about a girl who heads south to the gulf coast and has to look out for the sharks who "hang out in the local bars and they feed right after dark."  And my first card was inspired by the nickname Parrot Head and features some of my favorite images from the Stamps of Life - the parrot and the birdhouse fold-it die.

Products used:

  • Shaker: Queen & Co. Bottoms Up Shaker kit (Margarita and limes)
  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Step-Up,  SaltShaker2stamp (dies)
  • Stamps: Funny Bones by Riley & Company RWD-785
  • Paper / Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Glimmer, 2022-2024 DSP, Butterfly Kisses, Parakeet Party, Smoky Slate
  • Accessories: Stickles Star Dust, resin flowers

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment