8/18/2022

Flip Card for Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I have a fun fold flip card for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Carol on Team O has a fun board.  I chose the top row across.

I used a "Flip-It" card die from The Stamps of Life to make the base of this card.  This card should have been very quick to make (and will be the next time!) but as usual it took me forever to make decisions.  I had pretty much decided to just use red, yellow and white and I knew I needed to use polka dots.  I toyed with the idea of also using stripes or gingham and using candles instead of flowers.  So there was a lot of cutting that ended up not used.  But I always save the extras so I will use them elsewhere.

The card flips and says make a wish on the inside.  I can always use birthday cards.  On these kinds of cards the die cut on the flipping part can be larger than the flipping element as long as it is to the right side of the fold so it doesn't interfere with the "flip".


Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Flip-It (retired, but there are similar ones available), Newportflowers2stamp Dies, Make A Wish Die
  • Paper: TSOL Birthday, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories: TSOL Gingham Ribbon, TSOL Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment