8/11/2022

Dragonfly for CAS Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday!  I'm a bit late with my Tuesday post.  I made the card but did not have time to photograph and post it until today.  This is for the sketch this week at CAS Colours & Sketches.

Here is the sketch:

I used the Dragonflies2stamp set from The Stamps of Life and their new Big Eyelet Scallop Rectangle dies. To lift up the panel a bit I used two layers of Coastal Cabana cardstock underneath. The dragonfly is colored with Copic markers and I used three coats of Wink of Stella on the wings.

Products used:

  • Stamps / dies: dragonflies2stamp, moredragonflies2stamp
  • Dies: Big Eyelet Scallop
  • Copic Markers: G12, G14, G16, BG0000, BG02, BG05, BG07
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Dot embossing folder, Wink of Stella, enamel dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment