6/23/2022

Happiness Abounds

My card for today’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge is a bit of a cheater.  It was very easy to create.  In fact the hardest decision was what flowers to use!  I guess I took the "Patterned Paper" element to the extreme.  I chose to do the right column - scallops, twine, patterned paper.


My card uses the DSP from the Hues of Happiness Suite.  The dies in this suite cut the flowers from the paper making it very simple to create a lovely card without coloring! I cut several flowers in different shades and just played with different combinations until I came up with what I wanted.  I saved the ones not used in my stamp case for another card.  The scalloped panel was created using the Scalloped Contours dies - probably my most used die set!

I used the Iridescent Rhinestones on this card (not the Glossy Dots that come with the suite) to add sparkle but little color.

Products used: all Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your background and the way you creatively cut the flowers for this card! Wait, is the background a patterned paper? Great card altogether!

    ReplyDelete