6/13/2022

Color Challenge Week - Day 1

It's a big week at Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge.  We celebrate our 900th challenge!!! Woo-hoo!!!

To celebrate the design team has each picked a previous challenge they have hosted to repeat - so we have SIX challenges this week!  And there are prizes for participating.  So jump over to Splitcoaststampers to join in the fun.  I'll link to the challenge at the end of this post.

I chose Challenge 836 - Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green with Dots for dessert.  My original card was a floral fun fold.  This one also has floral elements (these colors are just too perfect for flowers) but I used my new Cup of Tea stamps and dies.

This card was very easy to create.  I did use a Post-it to mask off the top of the cup when stamping my greenery.  This way I didn't have to be so careful about lining that up.

The lemon slice and flower are popped up using foam dots and the greeting is from Go to Greetings - possibly the best greeting set I've seen in a long time!  It has all the basics - Happy Birthday, Thank You, Just a Note, Thinking of You in three fonts ranging from elegant to the fun one here.

I'm posting my second card for Chris' Challenge CC828 - Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Basic Grey with Something That Moves for dessert - as a sneak peek of an upcoming Sale-A-Bration offering!  The stamps and their matching dies are each free with a $50 purchase (so a $100 purchase gets you BOTH the stamps and dies!)  I'll be making more with adorable set in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned!

I plan to make a card for each of the challenges.  I'll post one each day for the rest of the week.  Be sure to check back to see each challenge!

Color Challenge 900 at Splitcoaststampers

Products used: All Stampin' Up! (except where noted)

Card 1:

Card 2:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment