6/07/2022

Color Challenge Candy

My card for the color challenge this week at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Although I really like the design of the card, I'm not sure I love it in these colors.  But oh well, sometimes things don't come out as we envision them.

 

Don't get me wrong, I like the colors Samantha gave us, it's just that I think I should have chosen a different subject.

I'm pretty sure I would like this better in more traditional candy colors - pinks and reds.  Although all these can be used for candy I think the lollipop in red and white would be better.  Also, this set is from Queen & Company and can easily be made into a shaker.  Wouldn't that be cute?

Products used:

  • Stamps / dies: Queen & Company Candyland
  • Dies: Queen & Company Foundations 3
  • Paper: Queen & Company Petite Patterns, Doodlebug Gingham and Linen

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


3 comments: