6/09/2022

It's a Pool Party with Lawn Fawn

Happy Thursday! Today is another Team O board at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I chose the left column down.

 

I used a new stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the pool stencil from My Favorite Things.  This stencil is really cool.  You just keep turning it 90 degrees to get the water effect!  My color inspiration (patriotic) also comes from the board.

I hope you'll find time to join us at the challenge this week!

Products used:

  • Stamps and dies: Lawn Fawn Pool Party
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs
  • Stencil: MFT Water
  • Ink: Copic makers and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and fun! Love the colors you chose and how well you did the water stencil. I own it but struggle with making it look good!

    ReplyDelete