6/21/2022

A Simply Fabulous Sunny Splash

Samantha picked some brand new colors from Stampin' Up! for this week's color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  These colors are perfect for summer! So of course I had to use my new Sunny Splash stamp set which is also perfect for summer.


I stamped each swimsuit and then used the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch to punch them out.  I was going to even;y space them across the card but decided that I liked the look of them butted up against each other.  It kind of looks like stamps on a roll.  I stacked thee layers of the matching cardstock (also punched out) underneath each stamp.

The sentiment is from the Simply Fabulous stamp set.  This set has some fun sentiments along with flowers.  I love the style and thought it was perfect for the Sunny Splash stamp set.

Products used:  All products Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment: