6/14/2022

Color Challenge Week - Day 2

It's day two for me at the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  We are celebrating our 900th challenge and each Design Team member picked their favorite from the past 100 challenges to revisit.  That said, i not only revisited mine (see last night's post) I made it my goal to make a card for each challenge hostess' challenge.  I'll be posting a new card each day through Friday this week!

 

Today's card also does double duty for CAS Colours & Sketches.  The pretty soft colors of Karen's challenge worked well for my interpretation of the sketch.

I actually used eye shadow brushes to color these die cuts.  They worked very well; I just picked up ink from my stamp pad - no water required!

I hope you'll join us at Splitcoaststampers and CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous , I love the tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously CAS Jeanne - those pretty flowers are so delicate! I like the diecut border detail too, really effective white-on-white.

    ReplyDelete