6/17/2022

Color Challenge Week - Day 5

It's my final post for the 900th Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  The challenge continues for you to play through the weekend! Today I am featuring my card for LeAnn's colors of Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry and Garden Green with Anything Goes for dessert.  So I chose an embossing folder for dessert.


I used the Color & Contour stamp and die set for my flowers.  This set is quite versatile.  It has outline stamps that you can color yourself (as I've done here) or you can use the solid stamps to add your color to the flowers as I did in this post.  Here, I used eye shadow brushes direct to the ink pad to paint the flowers in the Razzleberry and Green with Wink of Stella in the center.  Blackberry Bliss substitutes for black as the outline of the flowers and the sentiment.

I used the coordinating dies to cut the flowers and the scalloped rectangle.  For my greenery I used the Meadow Dies.  I just ordered these and I LOVE them!  They are perfect for adding interest behind your image.  I also used the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  Embossing folders are a great way to add some interest to a clean and simple card.  There is still white space but with some texture.

I hope you'll join us in the challenge!  We have prizes - one for each individual challenge and also one for someone who participates in all six! 

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment: