5/31/2022

Double Challenge Tuesday

Since we have five Tuesdays this May, there is a double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches - a old sketch is revisited along with retired colors!

 

Once I decided what I was going to do this came together easily (though not quickly).  Like many CAS cards you have to measure and make sure everything lines up.  There was some masking to be sure none of the drinks poked out into white space or another circle!  The inside says "because adulting is hard"!

And I was fortunate to have the retired colors of ink, patterned paper and cardstock still on hand!

I hope you'll find time to join us this week!

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is so clever Jeanne - three cocktails are definitely better than one and these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is great on so many levels. Love the composition, that you used the same stamp and coloring, with just a twist to make each different. The color coordination, etc. You really made me Stop and Look. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great idea! Now I find myself wanting a Mai Tai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fun card, Jeanne! Cocktails are always welcome to cheer us up. And this card is sure to cheer someone up.

    ReplyDelete