5/24/2022

CAS Best Butterflies

I played with more new "toys" this week - stamps, dies, paper, new In-Colors - lot's of fun!  When I saw Shannon's sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches I thought about butterflies for the shapes; the dies in this bundle worked out just perfectly.

 

I took the colors for the butterflies from the coordinating paper that is included in the suite of products.  I used the paper as the border for sketch.

The card is pretty straightforward - no mystery on what I did here!  (My card Thursday will be a bit more complex.) 

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully colourful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this trio of colourful butterflies Jeanne and the hint of stripes behind pick up the colours beautifully!

    ReplyDelete