5/23/2022

Happy Birthday Fishes...

I am the hostess this week at Splitcoaststampers.  I chose colors with this new stamp and punch set in mind.


My colors are Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay.

I love the style of this set - it reminds me of archaeological rock drawings.  The fish are drawn so that you can make them face either way.  So fun!

I stamped the background using Bermuda Bay, both full strength and also stamped off once or twice.  I stamped the small fish using the Pale Papaya with Calypso Coral dabbed on the underside of the fish.  After they were punched out I shaded them with Calypso Coral to give them more definition.

Since I couldn't find the sentiment I wanted I used my label maker!

I hope you'll join the challenge this week!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment