1/18/2022

Adulting is Hard 2

We have a color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week.  At first I was thinking of a floral card but in looking through my stamps I decided on this one.  I LOVE the "Nothing's Better Than" stamp set; it hits all of my favorites - chocolate, cookies, coffee and cocktails!


Since I couldn't decide what color to make my "cocktails" sentiment I opted for a gradient.  I used blending brushes to color a scrap of card stock and then cut the sentiment.

This is one of those cards that looks really simple (and it is) but you do need to measure and make sure everything is just right.  Because "clean and simple" really means clean but not necessarily simple!  LOL!

I hope you will find time to join us this week at CAS Colours & Sketches.

Products used: All Stampin' Up!  Right now is Sale-A-Bration.  Earn a FREE product with each $50 you spend!  Click the link for more details.

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

4 comments:

  1. LOL I love this card and the sentiment!! So fun and that cocktail looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously fun card!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cocktail looks so inviting Jeanne - love the blended colours on the diecut too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely awesome, Jeanne! I just love how CAS and fresh and fun your card is!

    ReplyDelete