6/16/2020

New Stamp Set - Nothing's Better Than

My card today uses one of the best stamp and die sets from the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! catalog (in my opinion).  It features four of my favorite things - coffee, cookies, chocolate and cocktails!

I'm using the chocolate theme today and will be posting more cards with this stamp set soon.  The style is very fresh, fun and retro and the sentiments are wonderful!

I got the layout from CAS(E) this Sketch 376.
The set is a two-step set with outlines and solid fills for the images.  I like that the fills aren't exact so if you don't line things up perfectly, that's okay.  It adds to the sketchy, funky feel. The chocolates are  two stamps - one outline, one fill of the three candies.  To get the various colors of chocolates I used my Stamparatus and Post-It notes to mask off two chocolates at a time and stamped the solid image three times - in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and the new In-Color Cinnamon Cider.

I stacked three layers of Cinnamon Cider cardstock under the word and chocolates die cuts to give then some dimension.  For a bit of sparkle I used the new In-Color enamel dots.

This is a very simple card to put together and the layout would work for many of the themes in this stamp set!

All products used are Stampin' Up! I've entered links below to the products used on these cards.  If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd appreciate the opportunity to help with your stamping needs.



Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    In my opinion, your card is the perfect example for this stamp set. I love the clean, retro feel and color combinations that you chose. May I CASE for a card event if I give you credit for your design? If not, no problem.

    ReplyDelete