6/19/2020

Adulting is Hard

Today's card features one of the other "C"s from Stampin' Up!'s new set Nothing's Better Than.  This time the "C" is for Cocktails!
I think we all feel this way sometimes.  I entered this card in the Tic Tac Toe challenge for this week - middle row across - pink, twine and gold.
I'm having so much fun with this set!  The style just begs for CAS and fun colors!  To go with the tropical cocktail, I added some fun flowers from In the Tropics.  I used a label from the Hippo & Friends die set to frame the sentiment and make it a bit more prominent.  It seemed rather retro and fit in with the retro style of the stamp set.  The striped paper comes from a paper pack that has mostly floral images but the reverse side of many have stripes or dots - my favorite patterns for accent papers.

All products used are Stampin' Up! I've entered links below to the products used on these cards.  If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd appreciate the opportunity to help with your stamping needs.



Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Jeanne! Love the bright stripes and flowers and the cocktail looks yummy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper FUN!!! Thanks for playing along in the TTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete