1/17/2022

Love Gnomes Color Challenge

I'm the hostess this week at Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge.  I chose some classic Valentine's Day colors - Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz.


When I chose the colors I was thinking floral.  However, when I went to create the card I had just received my My Favorite Things order and in it were these stamps.

I could not resist using them.  Rarely do I purchase a stamp and use it within an hour of receiving it but that's what I did.  I fully admit to CASEing this card from their website/blog.  In fact, it was probably that card that convinced me to buy these stamps.  I'm sure no one else has that "should I get it, do I need it?" dialog in their head!  LOL!

I did change a few things for my card - mainly the color and I used different gnomes from the sets.

I hope you will find time to join us in the color challenge this week and share your Valentines!

Products used: My Favorite Things

  • Stamps: Never Ending Love Background
  • Stamps / dies: Love You Gnome Matter What, Love to my Gnomies
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends Polished Pink Light & Dark, Poppy Parade Light & Dark; Copics RV02, R32,YG61, YG63, E02, E11, T0, T1

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment