1/20/2022

Meant to Soar

Today is the first Team O challenge of 2022 at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Claire gave us some fun board elements.

I chose the bottom row across: die cuts, blue, bird.

I went all in with the die cuts and blue - I used only blue and white (with a touch of gold) and all die cuts except for the sentiment.  To add texture I embossed the background behind the clouds. 

Please visit the challenge and join in the fun!

Products used: All Stampin' Up!  Right now is Sale-A-Bration.  Earn a FREE product with each $50 you spend!  Click the link for more details.

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jeanne! I love the texture you've created in your background and that serene looking bird in the silhouetted branch. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete