1/11/2022

CAS Love

Yesterday's post was rather lengthy so today's post will be short and sweet.  We have our first sketch of the year at CAS Colours & Sketches.  It lends itself to bold cards!


 

I really wanted to make a Valentine's Day card that said "love" in a bold font.  I don't have any that are bold so I made one instead using the Playful Alphabet dies. I cut three layers of each letter in black and one in red so I could have a nice stacked word with "shadow" underneath.

For my background I used a retired die from the die set Be Mine.  As demonstrators we're encouraged to show and use new products but I like to integrate old ones as well.  When I can use something I already own it makes me feel better about my purchases.  I get satisfaction knowing I'll get mileage from a product!   

I hope you'll find time to join us in the challenge this week!

Products used: All Stampin' Up! Right now is Sale-A-Bration.  Earn a FREE product with each $50 you spend!  Click the link for more details.

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful Jeanne - I'd never personally retire that die either, it's so modern and versatile. :o) Nancy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne that die is a favourite of mine so I love that you used it on your card today and the block lettering and bright red of your custom sentiment contrasts beautifully. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is definitely CAS perfection, Jeanne! So crisp, so striking, so pretty! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete