7/30/2021

O-fish-ally Awesome

I have a fun card for his Friday.  It features some die-cut sea creatures from Cottage Cutz.  These critters are so cute and I LOVE that jellyfish.

I wanted this card to look like portholes although you probably wouldn't see under the sea from a porthole.  Oh well, I think it's a cute idea anyway.  

I cut my critters from scraps of cardstock but used vellum for the jellyfish so he really has that translucent look.  Art Glitter Glue allows you to glue vellum with little to no see-through of the glue.  I used it all the time with my vellum.  No more covering up glue spots with embellishments for me!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today.  I have complete instructions for this card on the Cottage Cutz blog and instructions for making the water on this Cottage Cutz blog post

Products used:

  • Dies: All Cottage Cutz - Jellyfish, Crab, Tropical Fish, Circle Windows Slimline, Wide Stitched Circle Frames, Nested Rectangles Slimline
  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life morefishtank2stamp

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment