7/28/2021

Game On!

I have been a guest designer for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers for the past six months.  Time sure flies!  It has been fun working with the sketches and the fun fold cards.  I definitely tried new things with the fun folds!


 

My card today is my last one as part of the team.  After looking at lots of patterns (and stencils to make my own DSP) I decided to go with solid papers on this one.  The red, white and black color scheme seemed to fit perfectly.

I took a little liberty with the sketch and instead of a square in the center I am using the cards as the center shape.

I have decided that I love sketch challenges.  They take away a lot of the decisions and yet still offer many creative possibilities.  I hope you will join us this week!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Game On
  • Dies: MFT Inside Out Stitched Circles
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Black, Basic White
  • Ink: Real Red, Versafine Onyx

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment