7/23/2021

Aloha Friday!

Aloha!  I have a very fun and tropical card for you today featuring all die cuts!  It was quite easy to create and reminds me of my husband's aloha shirts (don't call them Hawaiian shirts!).

The slimline background leaves are colored with Distress Oxide inks and adhered to a darker background.  I cut the flowers from various colors of cardstock and inked the edges.
I stacked the sentiment with three layers of dark brown underneath and gold foil on top.  And...a tropical thinking of you card!  More detailed instructions are on the Cottage Cutz blog.

Products used: all Cottage Cutz

  • Dies: Tropical Bouquet, Aloha & Ukulele, Leafy Background Slimline, Nested Rectangles Slimline
  • Cardstock: various scraps
  • Inks: Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Old Paper

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment