7/13/2021

All Squared Away Sketch Challenge

The challenge this Tuesday at CAS Colours & Sketches is a sketch challenge using a diamond shape.  Perfect for one of my favorite stamp and die sets from the Stampin' Up! 2021 catalog.  I just turned the die 45 degrees.


 

These dies make lovely cards that are very easy.  Depending on the layout they do take some measuring.  Like here - I drew a very light pencil cross to line up the diamond and make sure I got it even and straight.  Then I erased the lines.  Not difficult but it took a little planning.  I have other cards made with these dies in this post.

I took the colors from a photo of white flowers with a pinkish-purple tips to the petals and yellow centers.  The background was kind of turquoise so I added the Bermuda Bay.

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Really love that unusual colour combination Jeanne! This is a perfect die to use for the sketch and I love how it looks tilted into a diamond. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The floral frame is a perfect match for the sketch, love it! xx Michal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne I love these dies too and still haven't used mine! They work really well rotated to a diamond shape and I love your funky colour choices too.

    ReplyDelete