8/03/2020

Wreath Builder

This was made for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers where Barbara gave us Real Red, Crumb Cake and White.  For me, the colors were made for die cutting.
I used the Wreath Builder dies from Stampin' Up!.  It comes with two wreaths, flowers and several other dies to make seasonal wreaths.  For this I used one layer of one wreath and built up three layers of the "leafy" wreath.  This gives the wreath some depth.  The one layer wreath almost looks embossed as does the sentiment.  The flowers are also from this die set.

The bird and words come from the Well Written dies set.  This set has a variety of words that can be used for all different occasion from birthday to sympathy.  It also contains a few other small images like the bird and small florals.  I find it very versatile.

This photo shows the depth that is achieved by stacking the three wreaths together.

Although I did not use them here, both these sets have coordinating stamps

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to help you with your stamping needs. Place an order with me between now and August 31 and I will send you the new Mini Holiday Catalog!

Stamps/dies: Arrange a Wreath Bundle
Dies: Stitched Rectangles, Wreath Builder, Well Written
Paper: Whisper White Thick, Real Red, Crumb Cake

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment