I'm the hostess for the color challenge and I gave the extra option to use dots, stripes or checks. I decided to see if I could use all three - and I did!
So Saffron/Poppy Parade/Pool Party
My post is short today. It's been a long weekend and Monday. I think everything is self-explanatory. I stamped and die cut the bike and accessories which are colored with Stampin Blends markers. I used an embossing folder for my stripes. All products are Stampin' Up! The Bike Ride stamps and dies are retired.
- Stamps: Bike Ride
- Dies: Build a Bike, Stitched Nesting Labels
- Markers: Stampin Blends Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Bronze, Mossy Meadow
- Ink: Black, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
- Paper: Subtles DSP (retired), So Saffron, Whisper White
- Accessories: Stripes embossing folder
Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step). Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.