I've been very busy this weekend making cards for various challenges and upcoming events. This one is for two challenges whose themes overlapped a bit.I think this little Scottie has decided that it's just too hot to go chasing after that ball. I had fun making this a slimline card so the ball could really bounce beyond him and he'd just watch it!
The dog and ball are colored with Copic markers. I made the ball red even though it looks like a tennis ball, because my little dog has her favorite red ball.
For the background I used Distress Oxide Inks and stencils. The lawn in cut using a new slimline die from Mama Elephant.
This card is for these challenges:
The Card Concept "Dog Days of Summer." And.....
I had a great time creating this card. I would have like for the pup to look a bit more like my dear sweet Penny, but she's a Shorkie so that just wasn't in my stamp collection!
- Stamps: My Favorite Things Lucky Dog; Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Friends and Family Sentiments
- Dies: MFT Lucky Dog; MFT Clouds (used as stencil); Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Slim Window Dressing
- Markers: Copic Markers Y13, Y15, Y19, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, N0, N1, N2, N4, N6, N8
- Inks: Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass
- Accessories: Fun Stampers Journey Sunny Day Stencil
Thanks for visiting today! Click here
to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an
email to verify your address - don't forget this step). Follow me on
Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.