4/26/2019

I Believe in You

Happy Friday!  Today I have a card of encouragement.  Unicorns are so much fun to use since they lend themselves to all manner of sentiments but especially ones with a "believe" theme.
For this card I also used a sketch I found on Splitcoaststampers.  Sketches make creating a card easier in many respects since many of the design decisions are already made!  For this sketch I rotated and flipped it.
All the pieces were cut from white card stock and colored using Distress Oxide inks.

For my sky panel, I used a stencil and DO ink in a light blue to create clouds on a piece of white card stock and then cut out a stitched rectangle using the largest of the Cottage Cutz Stitched Rectangle dies.
This allowed my clouds to go easily went over the edge of my panel for a seamless look.
When all was assembled, my final step was to add Wink of Stella to the mane, horn, wing and tail and then add some sequins for more sparkle.  When making a card with unicorns, you really can't have TOO much sparkle!

Dies: Cottage Cutz Flying Unicorn, Rainbow with Clouds, Stitched Rectangles, Nested Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Stamps: Stamping Bella Unicorn Sentiment
Accessories: Wink of Stella, sequins

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment