4/05/2019

He is Risen Easter Card

Happy Friday - are you ready for the weekend?  I am (although I think we'll be doing our taxes this weekend so it may not be super fun).  Today's card uses two new cross dies from Cottage Cutz.
I love the font on this sentiment die; I think it makes quite a statement as a focal point.

For this card I used various colors of cardstock.  At times with die cut cards I will use white and then color the pieces with either Copic markers or Distress Oxide inks.  For this I only colored the flowers centers with Copic markers.
Although my color choices are pretty tradional Easter colors, I did use the specific colors for this week's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers - Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz.

Dies: Cottage Cutz Cross with Spring Lilies and He is Risen Cross
Card Stock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, white and metallic gold foil

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! love the peeled paint look and the beautiful Purple accents and letters!!
    Beautiful!,

    my Blog: www.https//:cardsncraftsbyret.com

    ReplyDelete