1/31/2023

Double Challenge Tuesday

It's the fifth Tuesday of the month so we have a Timeless Tuesday double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  This means we've taken a sketch from the past and combined it with retired colors.


I did not have the Pretty in Pink so I had to substitute.  I chose another retired pink - Powder Pink. Since I had cardstock in the Banana and the Rose I used those and tipped the petals with the Powder Pink ink. Black seemed a bit harsh for the sentiment so I used a light grey.

Unlike the other challenges at CC&S, this challenge will only run for one week. I hope you will join us!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments
  • Dies: Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
  • Ink: Powder Pink, Smoky Slate
  • Cardstock: Barley Banana, Rose Red

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I love a repeated greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jeanne - the pink sponging on the yellow petals is a great idea, it really adds a lovely hint of warmth.

    ReplyDelete