1/16/2023

Color Challenge with Desert Details

I'm the hostess this week for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Although I had purchased this Stampin' Up! set during pre-order, I hadn't used it. So I chose Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Soft Succulent knowing that they would be perfect for it.

I saw a similar layout online and used it as a jumping off point. I find making cards that way or using sketches really helps cut the time it takes to make a card. I toyed with the idea of using one of the neutral papers as the background instead of the white but decided to keep the card a bit lighter.

This set is a bit out of the usual style of stamps that I purchase, but it has some wonderful design elements in it. Depending on the colors you use it can be very muted and southwest in feel or bold and graphic!

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment