1/17/2023

Galentine's Day Cards

For this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches I have a "Galentine's Day" card for you.


This stamp and die set is from Simon Says Stamp - "You're My Gal".  I love the bold sentiments in the set along with the "Galentine's Day" ones. Last week I used this set to make a card for Splitcoaststampers color challenge.

I hope you've enjoyed my cards today and will join us at one or both of the challenges!

Products used:

  • Stamps / Dies: Simon Says Stamp You're My Gal

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love both of those cards Jeanne and a fun change up to Valentine's too! A lovely way to celebrate a girlfriend's friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute!! Great friendship cards :)

    ReplyDelete