1/19/2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Happy Thursday!  Today is the first Team O challenge of the year at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Silke has a fun board for us. I've been making Anna Griffin cards lately and this board seemed made for one.

 

A friend of mine recently celebrated her 60th birthday. I bought this cake easel card because I thought it very versatile for birthdays, weddings, babies, etc.  A cake can used for a lot of occasions!

One trick to make the intricate cuts pop a bit - I die cut the cake from gold cardstock and offset it just a bit from my top layer.  This helps to give definition when using a pattern for the top layer.

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you will join in the challenge

Products used:

  • Dies: Anna Griffin Cake Easel card
  • Paper and Embellishments: Anna Griffin

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing. So much wonderful detail and perfect for a milestone birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful card, Jeanne! This is a keepsake, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky is the recipient of this card...it is beyond beautiful, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is certainly a WOW card and perfect for a milestone birthday! Love how it stands up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne...wow! I missed this in the media files. You card is amazing. So love everything...the shape, the fun fold, the layers, the papers...everything! So much work... indeed a special friend is getting this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly...this is definitely a show stopper! I love everything about this birthday card! ~Silke Ledlow

    ReplyDelete