2/28/2022

Sending Love

My card tonight is for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.  I chose the colors this week with absolutely no idea what I would do with them!  My colors are Polished Pink, Purple Posy, and Mint Macaron with any yellow for dessert.

I've had this die from Cottage Cutz for a month or two and decided it would be perfect for this challenge. 

The yellow I chose is So Saffron.  Originally I was going to put a circle behind the kitty and envelope but in going through my dies I found this "postage stamp" looking die.  Since it was a little long for the layout, I added a post mark.

We have a fun challenge this week and hope to see your creations in the gallery!

Products used:

  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Spring Kitten w/ Envelope, Queen & Co. Foundations #7 and #10, MFT Stitched Rectangles
  • Stamps: Mama Elephant To My Dearest, The Stamps of Life postmarks2stamp

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment