2/07/2022

Multi-Occasion Card

Barbara's colrs for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers features some cool colors.  And she picked water as her "dessert".  Her colors are Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Just Jade - which are perfect for water images.

However, I went a slightly different way with dessert.  Instead of a water themed image I went with water coloring.  In particular I used what I call the "splat" technique.  I created a panel of free form watercolor with the challenge colors then cut my small strip.

I purposely used a very generic sentiment; one that could do for a birthday or congratulations.  I like having a stock of these kinds of cards on hand.

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Happy & Heartfelt
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Painted Flowers
  • Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up! Tasteful Textures

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment